Save up to 82%
All-Inclusive Stay at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort in Puerto Plata. Dates into December. Incl. Taxes & Hotel Fees.
All-Inclusive Dominican Resort
Enjoy VIP perks at an all-inclusive beach resort with lots of activities, including kayaking and golfing; airfare not included
Resort at a Glance: Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort
Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort resembles a seaside village: villas are set on landscaped hills leading down to the beach. Rooms and suites come decked out with dark wood furniture and sleek marble floors; some have shaded verandas. When you’re not enjoying the resort’s numerous activities, you can head next door to the Ocean World complex to feed sea lions and swim with dolphins.
- VIP experience: access to special VIP beach, pool, and sports bar
- Dine at 11 restaurants, which serve everything from authentic Dominican fare to Indian and Asian cuisines.
- Grab a drink from the swim-up bar or just float in the pool.
- Fun for kids: There’s a kids’ club, plus a mini disco for teens.
- Weekly entertainment: Sunday-night parties with dancing, live music, and outdoor cookout
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone rock formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with blooming botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro’s massive Christ the Redeemer statue. It’s also worth it to take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela, where you’ll find the remains of a church as well as ruins of a colonial village where Columbus routinely woke his neighbors by blasting the Santa Maria’s foghorn.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of “local beers and spirits” are included in this all-inclusive VIP package? The local beer usually on draft is Presidente and the spirits available in this VIP package include popular premium or top shelf liquors.
2. How much for WiFi? WiFi is an additional fee and can be purchased in packages of hours or minutes from the front desk. For instance, a 25-hour package would cost $25.
3. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required for dinner at most non-buffet restaurants. Long pants for men may be required for the reservation only restaurants. For all buffets and most other restaurants, casual dress is appropriate. For more information about your dining options, please click here.
4. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
5. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 16 miles from Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP); cab fares are about $55 each way.
6. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Please click here for more information on additional occupancy fees.
7. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this Groupon.
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 18 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. Not valid with reward points. Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in. All prices and charges listed in US Dollars. Purchases are in US Dollars. Foreign exchange fee may apply.